Effective estate planning assures the transfer of wealth to succeeding generations efficiently, privately, without the intervention of courts and lawyers, and free of estate taxation.
For many years we have successfully accomplished this for clients at all financial levels; from modest savings to ultra high net worth international estates.
Through the creative use of various trusts, wills, family limited partnerships, discounted gifts and family foundations, we have successfully structured estate plans for our clients that have eliminated estate taxes and fulfilled the individual and special needs of each client.
These needs have included: providing for a disabled family member, children of a previous marriage, or elderly parents; the seamless transfer of business interests to succeeding generations; the encouragement of fiscal responsibility and philanthropy in children; and the preservation of treasured family assets for multiple generations.
We invite you to read the following articles.
Please contact us regarding your estate planning, generation succession and any special family needs.
- Estate Tax Planning
- Why a Trust, and What about a Will?
- How to Lower Your Estate Tax Liability on the Federal and State Levels
- Historic Opportunity to Avoid Tax on Over $10 Million + of Assets
- Tax Planning in Uncertain Tax Times
- Family Limited Partnerships and Tax Savings
- Elimination of FLP Discounts
- Minimizing Taxes with Foreign Deferred Annuities
- Tax Savings with FLPs
- Gifting Family Limited Partnership Interests: How NOT to Do It
- Protecting Life Insurance proceeds from Estate Tax
- Morality of Tax Minimization