On September 15, 2015, Asher Rubinstein will be the featured speaker in a live Webinar titled “IRS’s Streamlined Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program“. The Webinar will explore not only the IRS Streamlined Offshore Procedures (for foreign and domestic residents), but also the broader IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP).
The webinar will discuss the following topics and issues:
- What the OVDP and Streamlined procedures are, including:
- The differences between the two
- The benefits of each
- Consideration of each program based on representative facts
- The eligibility requirements for Streamlined procedures, including:
- The residency requirement
- The concept of “willful” and “non-willful” failure to report foreign assets and income
- The risks involved in the Streamlined procedures and certification of non-willful conduct
- The procedures and penalties for making a voluntary disclosure
- Alternatives to making a voluntary disclosure of foreign assets
Please contact us for more details or to register for the webinar.